Online gambling and sports betting will never be the same after the world recognized the advantages and convenience of cryptocurrency. And that is for the best. The sites got a flow of newcoming gamblers eager to win some Bitcoin, and the players get absolute transparency, quick and low-fee transactions, and, if the casino allows it, complete anonymity.
The main drawback is probably the crazy number of betting sites to choose from. In addition to already established gambling portals, new sites have been appearing at an impressive rate. And while the majority of them can offer nothing fresh and struggle to compete with the top-rated casinos, there is a small fraction of those who use Bitcoin and other crypto coins to implement innovative ideas and make the gambling world more diverse.
Let’s start by figuring out what to look for in a sports betting site and which of the existing ones are worth checking.
What to Look for in Bitcoin Betting Sites
There are certain things to consider before starting betting money at a sportsbook. Otherwise, a realization may dawn on you that despite being highly rated, a site is simply not suitable for you.
First and foremost, sites can restrict access. Make sure your location does not fall under those restrictions.
Despite the year we’re living in, there are still sportsbooks that do not offer the same experience for bettors who often use mobile devices for placing wagers and checking the results. Even when there’s an app, it does not necessarily mean that it offers the same scope of features and options a full online version of the site does.
Considering the competition, sports betting sites try to attract bettors not only with promises of better odds but also with unprecedented bonus offers and extremely lucrative loyalty programs. There is no reason to rob oneself of a chance to benefit from those.
Our List of Bitcoin Sports Betting Sites
Now, you can use those tips and go on looking for your perfect sports betting site or consider one of the casinos we have reviewed and approved for you. Or more than one. After all, there is no reason to limit and stress yourself if you can figure out a way to get the best experience by using several platforms at once.
- Bitcasino is among the most favored sportsbooks, well known for its bonuses for newcomers and regulars, as well as for having no transaction fees.
- CloudBet boasts an impressive catalog and very nice odds for sports fans. Combined with outstanding service, its high rating is well deserved.
- 1xBit has more than Bitcoin to offer to those interested in cryptocurrency, and it also has some less expected betting options in addition to more common ones.
- BitcoinRush is probably most attractive due to having a zero edge, but it is also a great sports betting platform.
- mBit Casino has all the good stuff: decent sports selection, rewarding bonuses, good odds, and a gift store.
- Betcoin.ag is a good choice for ultimate mobile experience, which is not any worse should you bet using a desktop or a laptop.
- ZigZag777 also allows its sportsbook to be accessed in a mobile mode as well, offering a bright and comfortable place for sports wagering.
- OneHash is a young site, but its success indicates that it has enough to offer and can compete with more seasoned opponents.