It’s easy to get lost in the ocean of crypto casinos and websites for betting online, though you can follow the guidelines, advice, and eventually, find a place that meets your requirements. With a raised popularity of Bitcoin, more gamblers choose this method since its value continues to grow, plus it offers an anonymous gameplay, quick transactions, and simple processing. We reviewed the list of casino sites and decided on the ones we think are most reliable and beneficial for players. Take a look and give it a go!
Bitcoin Sites for Gambling Without Registration
Registration as an option is a recent trend in the gambling world that leaves a choice to gamblers as to their willingness to sign up for an account. Deposits here are made right off without the need to fill out the sign-up form. By making a deposit, a player creates an anonymous account indicating their public address only. This way, you can enjoy betting and gambling using bitcoin and your winning will be automatically sent to you.
- Lucky Games gambling website accepts about 30 cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. They provide 4 provably fair casino games, a house-edge of 1%, a live chat and a faucet.
- Crypto-Games is a crypto casino where a player can expect about 98% return. This site allows gamblers to bet with bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies as well as play lottery, slots, dice, roulette, and blackjack games.
- Bitcoin Games is a gambling platform that accepts only bitcoins. The expected return here is up to 99.5%. This provably fair video casino offers many well-played bitcoin games. The style of the gameplay on this platform reminds the classic poker machines from Las Vegas.
- Stake is a reliable and fair bitcoin gambling site. It was found by the industry specialists who aimed at giving players more freedom, eliminating all dishonesty in how the casino operates and ensuring transparency. It’s really a trustworthy gambling place.
- Safedice, Rollin and Primedice are provably fair websites for rolling where players expect to get over 99% return. If you prefer dice sites, you may review the top list to find the best house edge. As to these three platforms, they offer an autobet feature.
- Fun Crypto Games is a casino website for gambling with bitcoins and altcoins. There are many provably fair games to bet on, including Dice, Minesweeper, Slots and a Wheel of Fortune. No need to sign up: gamblers can enjoy playing right away when visiting the site. The system generates a new user name in each game when you enter and then saves it in the web cookies.
- Nitrogen Sports – bitcoin casino with a decent sportsbook. You are not required to sign up. The maximum bet here is 80 BTC and there are monthly parlay promotions. Along with sporting event to bet on, a player can enjoy some crypto games like poker, blackjack, and dice.
Anonymous Registration at Bitcoin Betting and Gambling Sites
This kind of gambling platforms will require a registration before making the first deposit. No personal data is needed. Most of these bitcoin casinos ask a player to provide only an email address to start playing right away.
Oshi.io is a gambling platform with various casino games that offer enticing gameplay and rich casino experience. There are slots, tables games, and live dealer games. The website features an instant-play; no need to download any software. A player just loads up a browser and plays right away. By making the first deposit, you get a bonus and 200 FREE spins.
Mars casino is a gambling website with a space design. There is a clear user interface with a wide range of games that satisfy thousands of casino players. It is possible to place bets using bitcoins or fiat money. The casino has a mobile version for iOS, Android and Windows devices. Their bonus package consists of 3 BTC and 50 FREE spins.
Bitcoin Penguin is a crypto casino for online gambling with a rage of popular games and slots to play with bitcoin, litecoin, and dogecoin. The site ensures anonymous gambling experience and allows players from the US. The first deposit will bring you a 100% bonus and the third one – 150%.
Bitstarz is a well-known gambling website with over 130 crypto games from famous and regular providers. Gamblers can play and bet with bitcoin and fiat money. The platform provides totally anonymous casino experience and asks only your email and user name for registration. It’s easy to make a deposit or a withdrawal. The bonus package is 5 BTC and 180 FREE spins.
Cloudbet is a very popular site for gambling with an impressive selection of casino games and bitcoin sportsbook. The platform offers high odds and decent returns on slots and table games. Cloudbet intends to meet the requirements of both beginners and high rollers. Thus, as a crypto bookmaker, it allows them to bet huge and small sums. No personal information is needed from a gambler to enjoy this casino, and the US players are also welcomed. Upon sign-up, you can get a nice welcome bonus up to 5 BTC.
Vegascasino.io is a well-established bitcoin casino that gives players a full range of gambling options to enjoy online. There’s an amazing array of crypto games to play with bitcoins as well as a complete sportsbook.
Bitcoincasino.io is a recently new bitcoin gambling platform that players can access via Mac, PC, smartphone or tablet. It’s easy to start playing simply by providing a username and email address. No other information is needed and all players keep their anonymity at all times while enjoying casino entertainment. Here, you’ll find over 550 HD slots, bitcoin jackpot games as well as live dealer games.
Sportsbet.io is a relatively new bitcoin-only sportsbook launched in 2016. This betting platform allows sports fans to bet on various world events via mobile, tablet or PC. The maximum bet on the event here is 100 BTC!
Betchan is a welcoming gambling spot with over 785 crypto games to play online. They ensure instant payouts and have many great promotions such as a welcome bonus of 4 BTC and 120 FREE spins.
Nascasino is a provably fair gambling spot that accepts bitcoin only. The casino has a nice and clear interface and lets you play via smartphone or tablet. Here, you can get a very attractive 110% bonus on the first deposit.
Traditional Gambling Sites Accepting Bitcoin (Not Anonymous)
With a growing popularity of cryptocurrency, dozens of former online casinos started accepting bitcoin along with fiat money. However, unlike the blockchain-based casino platforms, these regular online casinos require personal information from players, including country, date of birth, and full name. It is still easy to sign up in these casinos, though you have to fill out certain fields when registering an account and only then you can deposit your bitcoins.
Ignition Casino is a fiat casino that accepts US players and provides over 200 popular games that they can enjoy using bitcoins. All withdrawals are processed timely here. They have a fully-fledged software, user-friendly navigation, 24/7 clients’ support, fast payouts, and a mobile version. That’s to say: everything needed to ensure pleasant casino experience. Plus, the website offers a 100% match bonus up to $1k on deposits with bitcoin along with other regular promotions.
Café Casino serves around 250 casino games that can be played with bitcoins. This gambling platform also allows US players. Instant withdrawals, 24/7 support, great games and responsive gambling – all that ensures a very entertaining casino experience. There are many perks to appreciate here, including a generous welcome bonus of 500% up to $5k to players who deposit using bitcoins.
Thanks to Bitcoin currency, there are so many great gambling and betting venues available online that provide not just great and enticing casino experience but, most importantly, new ways of making deposits and getting instant payouts. Bitcoin gambling grants you with more freedom in terms of investments and secures your gameplay. Whether you are into poker, roulette, dice sites, there are lots of bitcoin casino platforms to meet your preferences. More and more gamblers make the choice in favor of bitcoins when it comes to betting and playing. This tendency will further expand, and soon, we’ll face a new boom of bitcoin gambling.